Hi - I love Minis

Started by pbraun, September 29, 2009, 11:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pbraun

My name is Peter and I love Minis. Have had about 18 over the years, now only 1 new MINI - at least it's a fun GP. Building a house in St James, NC at the moment - should be moving down there in May 2010, or so......
Hope to see some of you soon! Will be visiting the area next week. Anything going on?

94touring

Why does St. James sound familiar to me?  Where is that located in relation to Wilmington?  Only thing going on for me right now is finishing up refurbing one mini, and about to start working on mechanicals on another mini.  Welcome to the forum!

joltfreak

check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

94touring

Oh ok, yeah I had surveyed a lot of that years ago when it was first being developed.  Thats why it sounded so familiar! 

pbraun

Where's your shop? I could stop in next Thurs. if I have time.

94touring

Oh no shop really, although I was trying to get a shop when I had first moved back into town awhile back.  Right now I have a few minis sitting up at Hampstead at my G-parents garage where I've been tinkering on them.  Just got done dressing up the 77 thats for sale and need to start on the Inno I have up there.

Edit: I work Thursdays, but around Wednesday afternoon probably.  Only thing I have legal to drive on the road at the moment is my 05 Bini....although I did take a lengthy back road cruise today in the 77.  Couldn't resist, the weather was too good.   8)