Really quiet this week

Started by MPlayle, August 07, 2009, 05:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batman1usa

:( so the rest of us will sit quietly over here by the candy machine.....  I'm now listed in teh MORON league with everyone else.  Shucks  ;D

I know how to bowl just not make that fancy azz curve happen.  My brain and my hand or arm whatever makes it happen don't understand what to do to make it happen.  I just throw it like a moron straight and hope for the best.  Best game about a month ago 188 or something like that.
  I can plow on farmtown faster than anybody  8)  so there.

MPlayle

Hey Batman,

At least you get to sit by the candy machine.  I don't even get that "honor".   :-[

I don't remember the last time I bowled it was that long ago and only for the sake of clobbering helpless pins.  I don't think I ever scored well back when I would occasionally bowl for leisure - never tried league or competitive.

Minicop

Quote from: batman1usa on August 28, 2009, 01:24:41 PM
:( so the rest of us will sit quietly over here by the candy machine.....  I'm now listed in teh MORON league with everyone else.  Shucks  ;D

I know how to bowl just not make that fancy azz curve happen.  My brain and my hand or arm whatever makes it happen don't understand what to do to make it happen.  I just throw it like a moron straight and hope for the best.  Best game about a month ago 188 or something like that.
  I can plow on farmtown faster than anybody  8)  so there.

Damn! I knew that was going to come back and bite me in the ass! I worded that wrongly. It just seems damn near everytime I bowl, some family and their misbehaved kids get the lane right next to me and, well, get in my way! Mabey it's just living in this overpopulated country for too long, I don't know? I didn't mean to shoot sown anyone here. I'm sorry. BTW, I went bowling yesterday and really sucked! I'm going to get lessons. It's no fun anymore, I get so frustrated!! Again, I'm sorry Batman, I didn't mean offence. :(

batman1usa

;D  no harm done here Mr. Anderson I thought it was funny  ;D 

The next time I go bowling I will keep the kids in the play pen and pull my britches up a bit so I don't show off that slot machine by cracky of mine.  I will more alert to the bowlers next to me one of them might be you tryin to bowl that perfect game.
  I somehow figured inside the matrix that outside interferance would not effect you Mr. Anderson.  So back to the alleys for me to improve my image.  By the way what's the next step up from moron bowler?  Maybe I'm not really quit that low.  8)

no harm meant, none taken

Batman

Minicop

Thank you Batman. I felt really bad for popping off like that.

Us single folk here are not treated the same as people with families. I think over the years I've gotten a bitter taste when I see families.

:D Ok, sounds good. But if I'm next to you, a round of drinks on me! You can work on the hook. It's like shaking a hand. Let the ball 'roll' off your hand. Let gravity spin the ball for you. It took me a long time to be able to get this. Use the markers to aim, don't look at the pins when you throw the ball. When you start to get this, you will notice how dry or wet the lane is, and adjust accordingly.

batman1usa

:-\  I do know the alley in town just got new synthetic lanes  :o  yea that's right were movin up to the big leagues I think.  Not that I think about it I am a bowling moron.  I don't even have a ball of my own.  I use the loaners ha ha  ha ! ! and and I use the house shoes with everyones foot fungus in them.  Although, although they did get some new shoes lately along with the new lanes.
  Only thing I like is that there are no moron  ;D smoking inside.... WOW that use to be aweful. 
  Oh sorry if your in this group   ;D

Minicop

I spent $20 on bowling shoes, an easy investment. Drop $100 on a decent ball and they will drill it for your hand specifically. Your score will go up. You'd be suprised how much a ball made for YOU helps your score. Your not a moron batman! Knock that sh!t off! >:(

I second hand smoke two packs a day. :D Seems like everyone I know smokes. I don't, never have, never will. I never got the point to it. It's discusting, makes you smell bad and kills you. Nothing is more of a turn off than to see a girl "light up" ughhhh! :-X

94touring

Big influx of guest tonight....over 40 so far.  Are we being attacked?   :)

joltfreak

could be good news....people testing the waters  ;)
check out the official website for updates!!!!! 

94touring

Got all the way up to 53, but I suspect most were spammers trying to infiltrate the system.  I always see members "registering for an account", but 9 times out of 10 it boots them because they're spam.  I do enjoy the security this website has over the previous one I ran.

MPlayle

94touring,

I may want to start on "off forum" discussion with you about the site software and such.  I have been a part of (until recently) Mini Owners of Texas since it was founded.  Unfortunately, it is experiencing some "political pains" at the present time and some changes may be coming where a new website may be needed.  The ease and simplicity of your site is an appealing option and I would like to learn more about how the basic system works.

Thanks,
Michael Playle

94touring

Yeah sure, I can give you the grand behind the scenes tour, lol. 

MPlayle

Private email sent.  Thanks!

:)

94touring

Hey speaking of bowling, my girlfriend kept snapping photos of my practicing yesterday with my phone.  I just want you guys to check out this form, haha. 

batman1usa

;D  Please next time have him take some pics of the "#$@%*" people around.  I want to see who is in my crowd from other parts of the world.   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  

Minicop

Batman... your asking for it man! :o

batman1usa

Quote from: batman1usa on September 24, 2009, 06:06:42 AM
;D  Please next time have him take some pics of the "#$@%*" people around.  I want to see who is in my crowd from other parts of the world.   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  

Batman... your asking for it man!

HEy ! ! someone put #$@%* in place of moron.... have I been moderated?   ;D  OK no moreon that.

94touring

Looks like Joltfreak edited it.  Maybe he is offended by the word "moron"?  LOL

Minicop

Damn, I give up batty (sigh). You're relentless, haha.

joltfreak

Quote from: batman1usa on September 29, 2009, 11:14:23 AM
Quote from: batman1usa on September 24, 2009, 06:06:42 AM

Batman... your asking for it man!

HEy ! ! someone put #$@%* in place of moron.... have I been moderated?   ;D  OK no moreon that.

Yup it was me that changed it...no worries i wasn't offended by calling someone a moron..i just wanted to flex my moderator muscles a bit LOL!!!

check out the official website for updates!!!!!