Samsung 360 Video Camera

Started by Jims5543, June 24, 2016, 12:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims5543

I have held off on buying any Go Pro since the Hero 3 and today I am happy that I have no purchased anything. This camera is the same price as a Go Pro and I see it being a game changer.

This will be my next Video Camera for Car shenanigans I really want one before I head to the Bahamas next month but I do not think they will be shipping that soon so the Go Pro will have to do.

Check out this sample video, be sure to take your mouse or finger and drag it on the screen or use the pad up in the corner to look around. It uses two 190° cameras front and back and stitches them together seamlessly.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

94touring

You showed me this in West Palm right? 

Jims5543

Not sure, I know Samsung has a feature where you use your front and rear cameras and they stitch together.  I remember seeing this 360 being announced, I had no seen a video with it yet though.  I think Magnus Walker has some videos out with the 360 feature, there are other cameras doing it as well. I may have showed you that.

Really wish I could get my hands on one before I head to the Bahamas, it is probably going to be our last trip there for a long time and we are going to day trip to the Exuma's which are breathtaking beautiful.  We have not been there in 5 years or longer and we are not planning on going back.

We own a timeshare there at Atlantis and are going to cash in points next year and in the future trade for other locations.

Going to keep my eye open maybe I can snag one locally. They are not going to me fully released until the end of the year.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson